Google Flights is a most powerful, user-friendly, and fast search engine for find cheap flights and airline tickets. It helps you compare and track airfares on hundreds of airlines and choose the cheap and best airfares on booking. Using Google Flights you can book flight tickets in easy way. Google Flights allows users to book flight tickets and also hotels simultaneously and provides suggestions on when the tickets are going to be more affordable.
How To Start Booking Google Flights ?
On Booking flights with Google Flights, Once you’ve chosen your flight, you can click on the price, and it will turn into a button that says Booked. Clicking the button takes you directly to the airline’s website where you can book the flight. This even works when the flight is actually on two different airlines.
You still only need to book the flight on one airline, and it will know exactly the details you need. If you’re booking on Southwest or another “unknown price” airline, you won’t get a Book button. You’ll need to go to the airline’s Google Flights website and book it from there. However, if you want to book a flight and hotel, it might be worth your while to check to see if Travelocity or some other company doesn’t have a better vacation package deal.
- Visit google.com/flights from your computer or mobile/ipad.
- Enter starting or departure city or airport.
- Enter your destination city or airport.
- Select to ticket type “one-way”, “round-trip” or “multi-city”
- Select the departure date and return date if round trip
- Click on search
- Select your best flight to proceed for booking your flight.